What’s affecting me, my clients, my colleagues and other global small business owners:
- The Chinese government moves to support SMEs during tumultuous trade wars.
- Quote of the week: When it comes to “people moments,” Beth Ford turns to others for counsel. Early in her career she says, she learned to watch and learn form the behavior of “folks who are excellent at what they do.” – WSJ on Beth Ford, Chief executive, Land O’Lakes Inc.
- As Brexit looms large for SMEs, banks step in to offer help and support.
- Female business owners face a unique set of challenges in their entrepreneurial endeavors.
- FedEx sees international shipping that adopts blockchain standards as a single, standardized ledger.
- Tax authorities worldwide lean on e-commerce sites to collect VAT.