|©2019 Women Entrepreneurs Grow Global™. All rights reserved. Used with Permission.|
What’s affecting me, my clients, my colleagues and other global small business owners:
- wegg® on-the-ground workshop held in Chicago is right around the corner — June 5th — and it’s on how to build a great global company culture. If you want to move from good to great on exporting, this is the program to attend. Please join us and hear from our famous host Radio Flyer, who has won numerous awards for best places to work. To learn more and to register, visit: https://womenentrepreneursgrowglobal.org/2019/05/06/how-to-build-a-great-global-company-culture/. I [Laurel Delaney] will be attending.
- Quote of the week: “As history has repeatedly proven, one trade tariff begets another, then another – until you’ve got a full-blown trade war. No one ever wins, and consumers always get screwed.” – John C. Calhoun
- Tariffs on all imports from Mexico begin June 10, 2019.
- How an Oregon brand went from a small business to a global powerhouse in wellness
- 42 countries agree to international principles for Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Making globalization work for Africa.