What’s affecting me, my clients, my colleagues and other global small business owners:
- McDonald’s menu to feature worldwide favorites.
- Quote of the week: “I find the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
- Chinese brands quicken pace to go global.
- Japanese drugmaker Takeda is strengthening its roots in the United States and enriching its global research heft, by unveiling a 165,000-square-foot facility in San Diego, California, in addition to its existing R&D center in Cambridge, Massachusetts and plant in Shonan, Japan.
- The future of the Norwegian startup ecosystem.
- When international expansion can go wrong.